Call us anytime with questions at 801-849-0198
We are located at:
1265 E Fort Union Blvd Ste 110
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84047
Our fax number is 801-849-0492
What to Bring
- New patient paperwork
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to fill out paperwork if you are unable print the pdf above.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Insurance card
- Photo identification
- Any paperwork from your doctor
What to Expect
- Plan on being at the clinic for one hour for your first visit.
- Follow up visits usually last around 45 minutes.
- You will be with your physical therapist through the whole appointment time.
- During your first visit the physical therapist will do both the evaluation and a treatment.
- Your physical therapist will ask you to do movements that will help them pin point your issue.
- You will be given stretches and exercises to do at home to help you progress in between appointments.
- Please plan on paying at the time of service.
- See our insurance page for more information