Approximately 272,088 whiplash injuries occur per year according to police-reported and unreported rear impact crashes (NHTSA).
Chronic pain affects 100 million Americans (Institute of Medicine) with migraine, headache, and neck pain accounting for approximately 30% of reported pain (NCHS).
Dynamic Physical Therapy is home to the only Multi-Cervical Unit in the Salt Lake Valley. Using the Mult-Cervical Unit by BTE our therapists can knock out your neck pain and help you hold your head up high.
The MCU by BTE is a comprehensive system used to assess and treat whiplash associated disorders (WAD) and other neck injuries. It allows are therapists to precisely assess strength and mobility to develop a personalized and effective treatment program.
Benefits of the Multi-Cervical unit
What the research says
- The Multi-Cervical Unit is a more effective at training and strengthening than traditional theraband tubing
- The Multi-Cervical Unit is proven to be an accurate and reliable tool for measuring strength of the neck
- Use of the Multi-Cervical Unit is shown to produce significant improvements in isometric and dynamic strength
- Use of the Multi-Cervical Unit is shown to produce statistically significant improvements in patients with chronic neck pain
- With a proper evaluation and exercise program, patients can eliminate neck pain for good
Come in today to discuss with one of our therapists if the Multi-Cervical Unit can relieve your neck pain and help you return to the activities you love.
Multi-Cervical Unit Affiliations and Resources
YOUR Treatment IS OUR priority
The entire team at Dynamic Physical Therapy places the patient first. We strive to create an environment optimal for healing while providing research-based and effective treatments.